AN 18-year-old male has appeared at Llanelli Magistrates’ Court charged with a number of alleged offences including:
Arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and supplying controlled drugs to a 14-year-old male.
Mr Harrison James Coe of 14 Wrekin Road, Sutton Vesey, Sutton Coldfield appeared at Carmarthenshire Magistrates’ Court sitting at Llanelli Magistrates’ Court today, Friday (Mar 15).
The court heard that on 10/03/19 at Llanelli Coe arranged or facilitated the travel of a 14-yr-old male child with a view to him being exploited Contrary to sections 2(1) and 5(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
He was also charged with:
. Possess a controlled drug of Class B – Cannabis / Cannabis Resin
· Possess an offensive weapon in a public place
· Possess with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A – Crack Cocaine
· Possess with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A – Heroin
· Supply a controlled drug of Class A – Cocaine
· Supply a controlled drug of Class A – Heroin
· Supply a controlled drug of Class B – Cannabis
Coe was remanded in custody and sent for trial to appear before Swansea Crown Court on 15/4.