At a Planning and Liaison Committee Meeting hosted at the Council Chamber, Vauxhall
Buildings, Vauxhall, Llanelli and via remote attendance on Monday, 4 July, 2022, at 4.45 p.m.
PRESENT: Cllrs. M. V. Davies, S. L. Davies, S. M. T. Ford, S. N. Lewis, J. S. Phillips, A. |J.
Rogers, A. G. Stephens, N. A. Stephens, O. Williams.
ABSENT: Cllr. A. G. Morgan
1. Apologies for absence.
Cllr. E. M. Evans.
2. Members’ Declarations of Interest in respect of the business to be transacted.
No declarations of interest were made.
3. Planning applications.
The committee agreed its response to be submitted to Carmarthenshire County Council in
respect to the following planning applications:
(1) PL/04055 Tir Emmanuel, Five, Roads, Llanelli – no objection to the
(2) PL/04082 Land east of Dafen, Llanelli (150 residential dwellings) – objection
on certain grounds.
(3) PL/04143 191 Stryd Bennet, Llanelli – no objection to the application.
(4) PL/04147 Plot adjacent to 1 Bay View, Pwll – objection on certain grounds.
(5) PL/04196 43 Heol Hen, Llanelli – no objection to the application.
4. Planning applications determined under the Clerk’s delegated powers.
(1) PL/04103 Unit 16 former Zodiac Milpro Industrial Unit, Llanelli – no
objection to the application.
(2) PL/04131 19 Swiss Valley, Llanelli – no objection to the application.
5. Proposed Traffic Calming – Penybryn and Heol Nant, Swiss Valley, Llanelli – supported
in the interests of highway safety.
6. CAS-01727-Q1X3C7 – PL/02898 – Land adjacent to 154A Sandy Road, Llanelli –
members received notification of an appeal that was lodged by the householder with
regards to the construction of a pair of semi-detached dwellings at land adjacent to 154A
Sandy Road, Llanelli.
The meeting concluded at 5.00 p.m.