The team at Clay Shaw Butler, chartered accountants and business consultants in Carmarthen, are recruiting –
Payroll Senior / Manager
We are looking for a Payroll Senior / Manager to join our dynamic team.
We have a client base spread throughout South West Wales and have a wide range of clients ranging from personal clients to large companies and offer a variety of services.
The successful candidate will have recent experience working in a practice environment.
The role will include the preparation and control of the day to day payroll reporting to senior management.
Experience and skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of working in a Payroll team in a practice environment
- To take day to day responsibility in PAYE Department.
- Auto Enrolment Pension system to be administered with the successful candidate taking on the day to day control of the system.
- To assist in keeping all payroll filing and correspondence up to date.
- To ensure all PAYE deadlines set by clients and HMRC met.
- To train, develop and supervise staff required in your department.
- To ensure quality work and controls in place including auto enrolment.
- To keep up to date with tax legislations appertaining to work undertaken and assigned changes.
- Completion of Contractors monthly returns (CIS), ensuring PAYE deadlines set by HM Revenue and Customs are met.
- Excellent IT Skills – a working knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with Sage Payroll advantageous
- Ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you have payroll experience within a practice environment, please email your CV today.
Excellent remuneration package to include good salary based on experience and good working conditions.
Please forward your CV to Mark Jones, Director by email at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCY CONTACT