MID and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service were called out to extinguish a kitchen fire at a property in Trallwm Road today, Thursday (Aug 22).

At least three tenders attended the incident, which is believed to have happened shortly before 4pm.

Local resident Theressa Bowen provided photographs of the fire service at work and said that they struggled to get to the stop cock because it was encased in debris following recent road works. She is now calling on the council to conduct regular checks and maintenance on all stop cocks.

The fire service left the property at around 4.30pm.

Similar Posts
Latest Posts from Llanelli Online